Alternative Claims Management (ACM) specializes in commercial and municipal vehicle claims recovery, including Loss of Revenue, Diminution of Value and other items associated with not-at-fault accidents. We believe all organizations deserve to recover the true value of their fleet and equipment when damaged by another party, as well as the impact that loss of use has on their success and the people they serve.
We can go back up to 6 years to recover Loss of Revenue, even after the physical damage has been paid and the claim is closed (varies by state).
ACM is not an insurance company, but a third-party administrator working on your behalf to maximize your recovery. We work strictly on performance and there is no cost for our service.
• Physical damage recovered at NO COST.
• No upfront fees.
• Loss of Revenue recovery even if you have spare units.
• Can reopen claims up to 6 years old (depending on your state) to compensate for downtime.
• Vehicles returned to your fleet faster.
• Eliminate dealing with insurance companies who are motivated to minimize your recovery.
• Nationwide independent appraisal network to capture all repairs, parts & equipment costs.
• Online portal to track claim progress and communicate with our client service agents.
• Recovery is pursued from the at-fault insurance company; with no effect on your premiums.
• 20 years’ experience in claim subrogation with an in-house legal team.
We have recovered millions in Loss of Revenue for ambulance, paratransit firms and municipalities nationwide. ACM is the leader in commercial claims recovery. Many of the top ambulance firms, captives and insurance agencies utilize ACM for their not-at-fault claims.